søndag den 4. august 2013

Svaret 9.12.2012:

"Hello,

I came across this email address on the internet and though I would say hello. My name is Andrew Johnson, (3rd) son of Kenny Johnson who is a son of Aage Sparvath. 

My Family went to PEI many times growing up however it has been awhile since I have been back. I love it there. The farm was such a great place to visit and I have great memories.

I live in Vancouver, BC Canada with my wife and two kids (3 year old boy and 1 year old girl). Some day it would be great to visit Denmark. My father and mother (PAM) have visited Aage's sister (Ingebor (sp?)) many years ago along with my brother (GORDON Johnson).

I here Denmark is a very nice place to live. Vancouver is as well.

Anyway - if some one reads this and remember the best grandpa I ever had it would be great to say hi. 

I guess I also have a question... Where was Aage born? Ferballie? What's it like there? Is it a farm community, business district or fishing village? Any comments/pictures would be appreciated.


Cheers, Andrew Johnson"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar